Please Note: The page www.amaynard.ca is no longer my web
page. Although it has been providing my name, job title, and photo,
it is not my web page. It appears instead to be what I might refer
to as an on-line
impersonation. It contains advertisement links not sponsored by
me, and could possibly download malicious code (it's safety is
@Copyright, Alex Maynard 2006-2016, All Rights Reserved.
Previous courses taught at the University of Guelph.
Economics 2740, Economic
Statistics, Fall, 2011,2012
- Economics 6160,
Econometrics II (Ph.D. and MA), Winter, 2008, 2009, 2011
- Economics 6170, Topics in Econometrics (Ph.D. and MA), Winter, 2008,2009
- Economics 6930 , Reading Course (Ph.D. and MA), Fall, 2008
Previous courses taught at Wilfrid Laurier University:
- Eco 481 (Sections B & C), Research Paper and Seminar (undergraduate) , Fall, 2006.
- Eco 455/MA 492, Advanced Econometrics I: Time Series Analysis (undergraduate), Winter, 2007.
- Eco 665, Graduate Forecasting and Time Series Analysis (MA), Winter, 2007.
Previous courses taught at the University of Toronto:
Previous courses taught at Yale University:
Resources for students and instructors: